by | Nov 8, 2022 | Insurance


Latest Articles



Just as you need automobile insurance for your vehicle and a homeowner’s policy for your house, you also need commercial insurance for your business. There are even more risks when you are running a company than with any property you may own.

You will of course need protection for your commercial building, the equipment it holds, and any vehicles used for work. But you also need to make certain your employees have workers’ compensation coverage to protect both them and you. Finally, liability insurance is needed to cover any accidents which may involve customers or others who are routinely on your property like delivery people or contracted workers.

Business Insurance in Cassopolis, MI includes general liability and professional liability and will meet a lot of these needs. They are there to protect you if something you or one of your employees do in the process of providing your service happens to cause harm to someone else.

Employment practices liability covers you if your employees feel they have been harmed by you or your policies. This can include problems like age discrimination or sexual harassment.

If you are working in one of the construction trades, you may need to have a bond in order to offer your services. They can come in the form of a surety bond, payment bond, or whatever else may be needed to bid and perform jobs for particular clients. License bonds are required for any trade which requires a license to operate. There are many other types of bonds which will depend on your circumstances as to whether or not you need a particular one. Your insurance agent can help you to sort through the options and choose the ones you will need.

Business Insurance in Cassopolis, MI is the most guaranteed form of protection for your company. Since every business owner spends so much of their energy, time, and money to build up their company, they need to do what it takes to make certain they keep all of their investment safe. In many instances, these policies are required before you can even legally operate your company.

If you have questions about what your company will need or want to compare policies to see if a better rate is possible, look at Kemner Iott Benz’s website, When you are ready for more information, contact them to get started.

You can also connect with them on Facebook.

Related Articles